Propagation of Error: Impact of Publicizing Serious Problems on Citations to Problematic Research (Link pdf).
- Guessing and Forgetting: A Latent Class Model for Measuring Learning. With Gaurav Sood. Political Analysis. Gated Link
- Trust me, it is valid: Research validity in pharmacy education research. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning.
- Content Related to Older Adults in Canadian Innovator–Drug Product Monographs: An Exploratory Analysis. With Pharmaceutical Medicine.
- Using generalizability theory for reliable learning assessments in pharmacy education. With Michael J. Peeters. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning.
- Summative Evaluations When Using an Objective Structured Teaching Exercise. With Michael J. Peeters and Conor P. Kelly. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education.
- Administration Technique and Acceptance of Inhaler Devices in Patients with Asthma or COPD. With Cheryl A. Sadowski, Andrew Cave and Hoan Linh Banh. Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 49(6), 639-648.
- Evaluation of an Injection Training and Certification Program for Pharmacy Students. With Hoan Linh Banh. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 78(4).
- Improving ability measurement in surveys by following the principles of IRT: The Wordsum vocabulary test in the General Social Survey. With Edward Haertel, Jon A. Krosnick, and Neil Malhotra. Social Science Research. Gated Link.
- Teacher beliefs about the cognitive diagnostic information of classroom‐versus large‐scale tests: implications for assessment literacy. With Jacqueline P. Leighton, Rebecca J. Gokiert, and Colleen Heffernan. Assessment in Education: Principles, Policy & Practice. Gated Link.
- Three Applications of Automated Test Assembly within a User-Friendly Modelling Environment. With Cecilia Alves and Mark Gierl. Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation. Gated Link.
- Conducting Automated test assembly using the premium solver platform version 7.0 with microsoft excel and the large-scale LP/QP solver engine Add-in. With Cecilia Alves and Mark Gierl. Applied Psychological Measurement. Gated Link.
- Testing expert-based and student-based cognitive models: an application of the attribute hierarchy method and hierarchy consistency index. With Jacqueline P. Leighton and Ying Cui. Applied Measurement in Education. Gated Link.
- Leadership Development and School Reform through the Scaffolded Apprenticeship Model (SAM). With Joan E Talbert, Pai-rou Chen, Lambrina Mileva Kless, Milbrey McLaughlin, John Schoener, and Wendy Lin. Center for Research on the Context of Teaching. Link (pdf).
- Inquiry-based School Reform: Lessons from SAM in NYC. With Joan E Talbert, Pai-rou Chen, Lambrina Mileva Kless, Milbrey McLaughlin. Center for Research on the Context of Teaching. Link (pdf).
- Developing School Capacity for Inquiry-based Improvement: Progress, Challenges, and Resources. With Joan E Talbert, Lambrina Mileva, Pai-rou Chen, and Milbrey McLaughlin. Center for Research on the Context of Teaching. Link (pdf).